Top 5 Cranberry Juice Detox Drinks For Your Breakfast
We all have a morning when we wake up feeling tired and dreadful. I have been busy with work recently and found myself dragging my body to work as if there was a burden in my stomach.
This makes me realize that I need to get myself a detox treatment. And what is better than a pure cranberry juice detox? Organic cranberry juice can bring a fresh taste to the stomach and wash off all your tiredness. Don’t think so?
Let me show you all the health benefits of cranberry juice and my top 5 go-to cranberry juice detox recipes for a sleepy morning.
What Are Detox Drinks?
If you’re a beginner to this drink, let me give you a general fruit detox background. A detox drink is a type of beverage that helps detoxify toxins inside the body.
This drink usually contains two main parts: water and fruit, vegetables, or herbs. You can mix them up with water, and voila – A healthy detox drink is done. As it is easy to make detox drinks, many people adore this refreshing beverage and even use it to replace their breakfast to lose weight.
Some popular combination of detox drinks are:
- Cucumber with a sweet and faintly salty taste
- Lemon for a sour and fresh taste
- Asparagus can give a unique and distinct flavor.
- Cranberry for a strong fruity and sour taste
Depending on the fruits or vegetables you put in, the benefits of detox drinks can be various. So what are the health benefits of cranberry juice?
Best 5 Cranberry Juice Detox For Your Health
Now that you know the benefits of drinking cranberry juice, you might want to know how to make it into a great healthy drink.
As raw cranberry juice with water might be too sour for some people, I have added complementary ingredients to balance the strong taste.
1. Cranberry With Rosemary Detox Water
When combined with cranberry, Rosemary has a peppery taste and can make a great cranberry juice liver cleanse recipe. If you don’t have rosemary available at home, you can also use rosemary substitutes to maintain the fruity flavor.
- 1 cup of cranberries
- 2 liters of water
- 3-4 stems of rosemary
How To Make it?
1. Put water in a big glass jar.
2. Clean the cranberries and rosemary with saltwater. After that, please put all of them in the water jar with the lid closed.
3. Let the water soak all the nutrition and flavors of rosemary and cranberries for 6 hours. Then, leave the jar overnight in the fridge.
4. Enjoy the drink the next morning. Once finished, you can change the water one time.
2. Cranberry With Dandelion Detox Tea
Did you know dandelion root tea is ideal for treating hangovers?
So, what is a better drink for an after-party morning than cranberry dandelion detox tea!
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice (freshly squeezed lemons)
- One teaspoon of 100% cranberry juice
- 1 Organic dandelion root tea bag
- 1 liter of water
How To Make it?
1. Pour the water and put the dandelion tea bag in a tea kettle or a teapot and brew it according to the instruction.
2. Let the tea cool down and put all the ingredients inside
3. Enjoy the drink for one day and make a new batch for further usage.
3. Cranberry With Turmeric
Turmeric is another ingredient that I love to mix in a detox drink because its spicy taste goes well with cranberry. Besides, turmeric also contains an active component called curcumin, which is a strong antioxidant.
- ½ pure cranberries juice
- 1tbsp of turmeric
- One glass of sparkling water
- 1tpsp fresh lemon juice
How to make it?
1. Put the cranberries in a pot and boil at a low degree until they pop. Then pour the cranberry juice into a glass while pressing the berries. You can decide to have unsweetened cranberry juice or not.
2. Put all ingredients in the water glass.
3. Stir the turmeric so it blends in well with the drink
4. You can put it in the fridge for a better cold taste.
4. Cranberry With Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple vinegar cider can help you lose weight, kill bacteria, and improve lower blood sugar conditions. This detox drink is ideal for those needing to control their weight.
- 1tbsp of lemon juice
- half of a glass of water
- ¼ sugar-free cranberries juice
- 2tbsp of apple cider vinegar
How To Make it?
1. Combine all ingredients in one glass.
2. Put in the fridge for a denser taste
3. Enjoy the fresh and cold detox drink
5. Cranberry Detox Smoothies
This last recipe is perfect for those looking for a better way to enjoy a detox beverage.
- Two cups of raw cranberries
- ½ almond milk
- ¾ cup of orange juice
- 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon
- Two pears
How To Make it?
1. Clean cranberries and pears with saltwater
2. Slice pears into medium-sized pieces
3. Add all ingredients to a blender and slowly increase the speed until everything is well blended.
4. Enjoy the drink right away or put it in the fridge for a maximum of one day.
Benefits From Cranberry Juice Detox Drinks
Cranberries are one of the popular fruits which are highly nutritious and beneficial in energy production. It is also my favorite fruit because of its sour and fresh taste.
The acquired distinctive taste is due to the richness in vitamin C and E – two strong antioxidants that help lighten and smoothen your skin, provide anti-aging treatment and enhance the immune system.
Cranberries also contain phytonutrients that help slow down inflammation and prevent heart diseases. Moreover, the nutrients inside cranberries also improve your digesting system by controlling bacteria and Helicobacter pylori growth, which causes stomach ulcers.
Proanthocyanidins are another healthy substance in cranberries. It can prevent bacteria from moving through the lining of the urine tract and avoid urinary tract infections.
With all these benefits, it is clear that cranberry is the perfect ingredient for detoxifying your body. That’s why I have listed five recipes for cranberry juice detox for you to try for yourself.
Does cranberry juice help detox alcohol?
As cranberry can detoxify your body and boost your digestive system, it is likely to detox alcohol. However, it won’t happen immediately if you drink a whole bottle of cranberry juice.
Is it OK to drink cranberry juice every day?
Although researchers have shown that cranberry juice has many benefits, it is recommended to have one glass of pure cranberries per day. Drinking too much can lead to some cranberry juice side effects such as rising blood sugar and calories.
Cranberries will always be my favorite fruit because of its health benefits. It is even better to make a detox drink out of this. I had a fun time mixing the ingredients in the cranberry juice detox and testing these five recipes’ taste.
I hope you will find these recipes convenient and help make many delicious diet cranberry juice detox drinks for a boost in the morning.