Welcome To Richard Pantry A World of Cooking Tips and Awesome Foods!
Take A Look On Our Category
The list of common questions about Cookings or Food Concern
How To Class where can tell you all about Cooking Tips and Hacks
List of Food or Ingredients Substitutes and Food That Start With
A List of delicious recipe about salad, cake, or local recipes
- What Do Black Currants Taste Like? Reveal Black Currant’s Secret!We all love colorful fruits! – From shiny mangoes, papayas to gorgeous strawberries, watermelons, etc. Their vibrantly attractive color makes us think that it influences their sweet, fruity flavor as well.
- What Do Elderberries Taste Like? Can You Eat Them Raw?If you have tried elderberries once, their distinctive and strange flavor will surely impress you. Though being so delicious, this kind of berry is only common in certain regions such as temperate and subtropical zones. Elderberry likewise mostly grows wild and develops in streams or forests in the northern areas.
- 13 Best Bay Leaf Substitute That Will Make You SurprisedSince Ancient times, bay leaves have been around in the world’s cuisine. It is also one of the most traded ingredients for herbal medicine and flavoring. Moreover, bay leaf is a type of leaf from the laurel tree with a floral and herbal aroma. In the market, you can easily find fresh and dried bay […]
- How To Make Canned Chili Better For Your Homemade DinnerCanned chili allows us to always have a ready-to-eat dinner without having to do much preparation. This is why manufacturers decide to focus on mild and ambiguous flavors to satisfy as many clients as possible.
- What Do Yams Taste Like? – Taste Yams Like A Pro!If you are wondering what healthy vegetables to choose in your diet menu, but are already tired of carb-veggies like sweet potatoes, let’s move to another cool sweet potato substitute called yams!
- 7 Best Ground Pork Substitute That You Can’t IgnoredIf you are the main chef for the family, you probably know the importance of ground pork in the daily meal. It seems that the pork, with the great flavor and texture, is the final and optimal choice to cook without any complaint. From children to older people, everyone can eat ground pork.
- 11 Best Caramel Extract Substitute That Will Make You SurprisedCaramel extract is such a lifesaver for any bland dessert. The use of this extract in baking is so popular that it is often sold out in many stores in the US.
- How To Tell If Coconut Is Bad – The Ultimate GuideFor a long time, coconut water has become a perfect refreshment during the summer months. Many people keep coconuts in their house to take a sip anytime they feel thirsty or tired.
- What Does Squirrel Taste Like? – Is It Worth The Try?Squirrels are an adorable type of wild animal with a super fluffy tail and a big mouth that can fit multiple nuts inside. Perhaps because of their cute features, many people think it is unlikely that people can eat squirrels.